Páginas

sábado, 19 de junho de 2010

 is exactly 8:54 am and I still do not sleep,

means another day without sleep, if I tell the truth
lost count of how many days, weeks or months I do not sleep.
Do not believe I lost many nights sleep only to
MAD expect more when we are Pakistani
related to someone as I was almost 1 year, those things
not so important or justification ... I've heard thousands
music, talked to FRIENDS SPECIAL
(Rishi, Ran and Aman), I used to smoke many cigarettes, laugh here alone.
Reply comments on my ORKUT, the day outside is beautiful, a
sun burst ... It hardly seems to have given an end to this
history of back and forth ... Phew! I am a strong warrior without
want to cry ... Miss Bhan, oh boy this is a
pot of gold, always advise me and give me high tones.
On TV is the game's greatest NETHERLANDS xJAPAN and shit
0x0. What the hell ... (laughs) I want to show the laughter and joy
BRAZILIAN game in my selection (Lalá. .. la ... la .. Lalah) now
I remembered the Ran (hehehe)"






In fact I'm fine ...


Very good!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Feel free to comment ...