Páginas

domingo, 20 de junho de 2010


An urge to go to India,



Watch this culture, people, I love the country of India,


weird for some of my friends understand


most all started because of a soap opera

here in BRAZIL called Passage to India,


which showed some problems, customs, castes and even


even on the wedding of an Indian with a


Firange foreign (a Brazilian) I love ... (hehehe)


I was really falling in love with one who understands?


More know that my dream is about to realiazar.


This desire to conehecer some of my friends who


did during that one year of conversation over the Internet, my


Brazilian friends call me crazy and say:


"How can it be so crazy DANI leave Brazil a country


extremely freed to live in a place unknown


with culture and beliefs out of the ordinary (completely out


of congitação) "But I do not think so, actually I was born


in a wonderful country, full of charms, the more I


must go beyond I feel the magic, the cultures and peoples


INDIAN, I think about it every day ... Not to mention that he wanted


quite meet my LOVE ...

Um comentário:

Feel free to comment ...